The second part of my quest to self-discovery!
Here are questions 16-30 from liveboldandbloom.com’s 30 questions to self-discovery
16. In what areas of your life are you irresponsible or childish?
Probably with money. Usually I’d make myself believe that this has been the first time I was able to buy things for myself which is why I’m sort of binge-buying stuff but I’m also well aware that that’s still irresponsible. LOL.
17. What habits do you have that you would like to drop?
Habit of letting what other people think of me define me. Habit of caring too much about how people see me.
18. What is one regret you don’t want to have in your lifetime?
I don’t want to regret not fighting for what I want to do and regretting how I never showed the people I love that I love them.
19. What kind of problems and crises do you keep attracting?
20. What do you keep doing that limits your success?
Procrastinating? Thinking I’m never gonna be good enough?
21. What games are you playing with yourself and others?
The game of thrones. JK. No, um, probably a game of “I’m fine, don’t worry about me.” Whoever breaks first loses.
22. What’s the secret you are most concerned about people discovering?
This one secret I’ve always kept to myself since I was 12. LOL. You won’t know it! Though I think some people have ideas.
23. What are you attached to that you need to let go?
Probably my bed. Today. We’ve been inseparable for four days. I need to let go today, I gotta get back to work.
24. What do you feel most passionate about?
Music. Writing. Reading. Nature. The universe. It’s different every time I think about it.
25. What do you have now that you’d like more of?
Money? LOL. Friends, genuine friends who’d join me in a midnight atop a roof staring at the stars.
26. Have you considered the possibility of having the life you really want?
Only every waking hour of my existence. Sometimes even in my dreams.
27. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the personal quality of your life?
Probably a 7.
28. What vision do you have for your life?
My vision for Sam is for her to be remembered as a good person who will always be there for the people who need her. Someone who is not afraid to speak her mind and always true to herself.
29. What limiting beliefs do you hold on to that prevent you from moving forward?
I’m not good enough. My job isn’t good enough.
30. How often do other people’s agendas run your life?
Not really often, thank God for that. I prefer to stay away from other people’s agenda. Always fun to observe though. LOL.
Hah! This was nice. It felt…relieving doing this. Some of these I’m already aware of because I overthink that way LOL.